One of Paula's Favourite recipies.
Quick and easy and one the whole family will enjoy!
- 2 9" Baked pie shells
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbls. cornstarch
- 1 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Package of Strawberry Jello
- 1-2 Quarts strawberries,
hulled and sliced
- Bake 2- 9" Pie shells as directed and set aside to cool
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, jello, add water, bring to medium boil until thickend
then let cool.
- Place sliced strawberries into pie shells, cover with sauce. Chill 3-4 hours.
- Top with whipped cream when served.
* Substitue with raspberries and raspberry jello, peaches and peach jello etc.